Cancellation policy and rights
You have the right to cancel this contract for any reason within 30 days.
The cancellation period of 30 days starts from the day that you or a third party named by you, who is not the courier, receive(s) the goods.
To exercise your right to cancel, you must contact us using the following details:
Office Depot Deutschland GmbH
06026 - 97 345 345
01805 - 822 021
Please provide a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) stating your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form, however this is not mandatory: sample cancellation form. Please ensure that you submit your cancellation request within the cancellation period.
Consequences of cancellation
If you choose to cancel your contract, we will immediately refund all payments received, including delivery costs (excluding additional costs incurred if you chose any delivery other than our cheapest standard delivery) within 14 days of receipt of your cancellation request. We will refund your payment using the same payment method used in the original transaction, unless other arrangements have been explicitly arranged with you; you will never incur charges as a result of this refund.
We will collect the goods.
You will be liable for any possible loss of value of the goods if the loss of value can be attributed to your unnecessary handling of the item to test the quality, properties or function of the goods.
The right to cancel is not applicable to the following contracts:
- 1. Contracts for the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and that have been made according to a consumer's individual selection or specification, or that have been clearly customised to meet the consumer's personal requirements.
- 2. Contracts for the supply of goods that are easily perishable or have a short expiry date.
- 3. Contracts for the supply of sealed goods that cannot be returned for health and safety or hygiene reasons if the sealed packaging has been removed after delivery
- 4. Contracts for the supply of goods, if after delivery they are inseparably mixed with other goods due to their condition.
- 5. Contracts for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the contract, that can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract, and the current value of which is dependent on fluctuations in the market, over which the business owner has no influence.
- 6. Contracts for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in sealed packaging, if the sealed packaging has been removed after delivery.
- 7. Contracts for the supply of newspapers, magazines and illustrated magazines, excluding subscription contracts.